Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas at Grandma's

...is always a good time. How could you not, we're the Bontragers! :) Yesterday was our annual Christmas get-together at Grandma Bertha's house. We started the day with breakfast at the Essenhaus, followed by presents, food, clay pigeon target practice, food, cards, food and more food all afternoon! We had a great time, almost all the cousins were there which was a feat in itself! In Grandma's letter this year, she mentioned that there are 10 grandkids in college this year. Now that I cannot believe! I feel old. Oh well :) I'm just glad to be out of school and to be done with procrastinating my papers, laundry and sleep!

Below you'll see a wide array of photos from yesterday's festivities!

















Aren't we so cute?

For more of this, click on Matt & Amber's Photo's link to the right! (Under the title Blogs & Photos)


And as a side note, Matt & my "Griswold family Christmas tree" has flourished to a beautiful Christmas tree! I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Your tree is beautiful! And I love the color of paint on your walls. :) What other family do you know that shoots guns as a tradition??? And Mith is so proud to show pics of everyone holding guns! We are just too much fun!

Cindy said...

Mith, I think I mith-thpelled that ... Mitch! :)

Kim said...

Haven't checked this out in a while. Love the pics! And you're right. What would Christmas be like without some target practice?