Matt & I recently got a new puppy... actually, last Saturday we got a new puppy! This is Vince.
Isn't he cute? That's what we think! he's a Mini Schnauzer and is a whopping 6 pounds! So far, him & Charlie are getting along great! As you may or may not know, Charlie loves to be chased... and Vince LOVES to chase! So it's working out. You can see below... Vince right now is getting left in the dust... a lot.
Other than Vince, there are a few exciting things in our lives... We just found out that Aimee & Jason are expecting in July!!! WOOHOO! Now, Katy & Jacob will have baby "Jorge" (that's what I named him) in June and Aimee & Jason will have Baby Bontrager in July! How fun! I love nieces & nephews! Matt is excited because on Saturday, he gets to visit Cabela's AND he is getting a new BOW! He's pumped. I'm pumped because American Idol starts TONIGHT! :) Yes, I'm a nerd, oh well. I am thankful for everything in our lives!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Vince!!
Posted by Matt & Amber at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Vince is definitely a cute puppy & Charlie is sure to be entertained! So, now you have 2 little boys & a big boy to take care of! You're awesome Amber! Thanks for helping me w/the crab cakes & sauce last evening! I don't even care for crab meat and those were awesome! Love you ~ Mom
holy crap . . . how did i miss the fact that katy is pregnant? CrAzY!!!!! your life is certainly exciting. i'm sure that you're not getting ANY pressure at all to start popping out children with all of your siblings taking the lead. haha! i miss you, girl! i am also looking into get a dog - a yorkie! it will hopefully look super-cute in a purse and packers clothing!!! love ya - say hi to matt!
very cute, doesn't remind me of a vince, though...more like a brutus! :) and i need your crab cake recipe, thanks!
Hooray for Vince! Isn't Vince kind of like a mobster name???? You might be in for some BIG trouble! Love you both!
Abbi & Kevin want me to tell you that you should talk their Mom & Dad into getting a house dog. Their Mom says, "you can have one when you get married"!
Oy Ber! Bro here! I think Vince is cute. Tell Matt that I say, "Hi!"
Post a Comment