Ok, so I'm at home today ill so I thought I'd take a break from my busy day of napping to update this thing! Even though Kim already stole my thunder... I'm going to tell you about ice skating! :) We went with the Huffman's and their sunday school class on Saturday to the new ice rink in Elkhart! What a blast!!! Matt had never gone, but I made him go anyway - he had an absolute BLAST! I hadn't been for a few years, so it was fun getting back into it! Matt did really well and picked it up right away. Ethan was fun to watch - I told Kim it was kind of like Bambi on ice for a while, but he got really good by the end of the day - he's a trooper! Jadyn had a rough start, but then we couldn't get her to leave. Kim, Roger, Matt & I had a race around the rink, and the Gorsuch's totally won! Roger almost won by a "nose", except he ended up face planting the ice... too bad my camera wasn't on! Anyways, here are pictures for you to enjoy! We had a blast - you should check it out!
Me & Matt
Not really sure what my husband is doing...
Matt & Ethan
Kim & Jadyn
The munchkins
Matt & Roger "fighting" hockey-style
Jadyn skating like a champ!
Ethan is excited about his cheetos! he even shared with his aunt Amber :)
Lookin GOOD after skating
Afterwards, we went to Terry's for dinner... and Addison joined us! Look at this crazy girl standing already!
And Ethan will now demonstrate how we all felt afterwards... we were done.




3 comments:
I am so glad you went with us, we had so much fun after our rocky start!
haha..love the pictures!
Love the pictures too! I remember the 1st time Roger went skating on our pond on CR 8! He face planted a few times that day too! Who fell the most besides Ethan? Could memories! It was nice to get caught up finally on your blog....keep posting! I realize you don't have much leisure time as you're helping your Mom get acquainted with her new Mac computer! Thanks Amber! You're awesome!
Post a Comment