Yes, it's been a month. Where have we been? Well, to sum it up, we have been B-U-S-Y! The last 4 weekends not only have we been working, we have also been traveling. A lot.
So... to catch you up on our lives... I'm going to do a series of blogs in the next couple days because frankly, I'm tired and can't do them all at once. So our first weekend of craziness began... Feb. 13.
Valentine's Day Weekend - we decided to take our little Cooper to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago for a Saturday "get out of the house or we'll all go crazy from being cooped up ALL winter" day! Here are some pictures from Shedd.
Cooper loved to check out pictures, feel the different textures, etc.
So... to catch you up on our lives... I'm going to do a series of blogs in the next couple days because frankly, I'm tired and can't do them all at once. So our first weekend of craziness began... Feb. 13.
Valentine's Day Weekend - we decided to take our little Cooper to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago for a Saturday "get out of the house or we'll all go crazy from being cooped up ALL winter" day! Here are some pictures from Shedd.
Cooper loved to check out pictures, feel the different textures, etc.
After the show we checked out the penguins. To say Cooper enjoyed his time watching the penguins swimming & playing may be the understatement of the year!
He LOVED the penguins!!

It was a long day in Chicago - Cooper was such a champ, but by the end of the day, he was beat!

Watching a TV at dinner very intently!
{One of his new thing is putting his hands under his face like this. Yes, I'm biased but he's so stinkin' cute!}

It was a long day in Chicago - Cooper was such a champ, but by the end of the day, he was beat!
Watching a TV at dinner very intently!
{One of his new thing is putting his hands under his face like this. Yes, I'm biased but he's so stinkin' cute!}
Of course Sunday was Valentines Day. I have 2 of the cutest Valentines around!
Cooper loved trying to figure out how the heart box {post-chocolate pigout} went together...

...and this was as close to a pose with the box as I could get!
Cooper loved trying to figure out how the heart box {post-chocolate pigout} went together...
...and this was as close to a pose with the box as I could get!
We had a very fun Valentines weekend, but were exhausted. I was glad to have some family time together, since we don't get much of that during the week with our crazy work schedules!
Coming up next... A weekend at Walloon!




2 comments:
He looks so intent watching the Dolphin show and the penguins! He's so cute! You have been busy cause I haven't seen you around! Of course, I've also been out of town...go figure! There, I said it for you! with love
You are a sweet little family! Love you guys!
Post a Comment