Yes, I know, I know... they lost. Whatever - I don't want to talk about it.
What I do want to talk about is our household. We bleed blue through & through!
Just some cute shots of the Coop-meister that I hope will brighten your memories of Sunday. He loves his Manning jersey & hat!
This almost looks like he's crying... maybe he was watching the 4th quarter? haha Kidding. He was playing peek-a-boo!
What I do want to talk about is our household. We bleed blue through & through!
Just some cute shots of the Coop-meister that I hope will brighten your memories of Sunday. He loves his Manning jersey & hat!
This almost looks like he's crying... maybe he was watching the 4th quarter? haha Kidding. He was playing peek-a-boo!
Vince even got in on the jersey action!




3 comments:
He is so cute! I always think he has the 'Troyer' look.
He is so cute! Tilynn loves babysitting for Cooper. She always comments to me how good he is and how he's so much fun to play with.
I know you haven't heard this before, but your little guy is the just the cutest male to grace the planet! :) The Colts Blue is good on him!
Post a Comment