So the weekend following our time in Chicago, we headed to my parents house in Northern Michigan for the weekend!
Matt & I got to go skiing. This was Matt's 2nd time EVER and my first time in about 10 years. We both did very well! I only fell once... because I was {ahem} trying to show off by doing a jump. That didn't work so much.

We had a lot of good family time. We were there with Cooper, all the Huffman clan was there along with my parents! It was definitely a full house, but we had fun!
I dressed Jadyn in a Minnie sweatshirt that my mother has had for-ever! Hellooooo 1986!
Matt & I got to go skiing. This was Matt's 2nd time EVER and my first time in about 10 years. We both did very well! I only fell once... because I was {ahem} trying to show off by doing a jump. That didn't work so much.
We had a lot of good family time. We were there with Cooper, all the Huffman clan was there along with my parents! It was definitely a full house, but we had fun!
I dressed Jadyn in a Minnie sweatshirt that my mother has had for-ever! Hellooooo 1986!
We had pizza night Saturday... and Addisono had a pizza mustache! :)

Cooper & Addison LOVED spinning on this chair. This was after a spin and we stopped to snap a picture!
Cooper & Addison LOVED spinning on this chair. This was after a spin and we stopped to snap a picture!
Of course, there was snow. Cooper loves being outdoors and could not get enough of the wintery weather!
Uncle Roger pulled Addison & Cooper around on a sled - Grandpa Wilbur already had a long turn pulling them around while we were all out skiing. The lake was still frozen, so they got pulled around there too! They loved it.

Gma & Gpa helped Addison & Cooper build a snowman. Here is Cooper destroying it. Poor things head was already gone, Cooper was going for the body!
Uncle Roger pulled Addison & Cooper around on a sled - Grandpa Wilbur already had a long turn pulling them around while we were all out skiing. The lake was still frozen, so they got pulled around there too! They loved it.
Gma & Gpa helped Addison & Cooper build a snowman. Here is Cooper destroying it. Poor things head was already gone, Cooper was going for the body!
Cooper is really funny about the snow being on his gloves. He REALLY doesn't like it to be stuck to him. He's trying to shake it off in this picture. He's so cute!

Cooper & Addison are buddies. They loved having a weekend to play together in the snow!
Cooper & Addison are buddies. They loved having a weekend to play together in the snow!
Next up.... Vegas.




2 comments:
Nice sweatshirt! Mom still has that..haha. Tristan just recently started not liking his hands STICKY!! haha..sound familiar?!
That was a fun weekend! Good memories! Thanks for coming up!
Post a Comment