Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Giveaway anyone?

Do you like giveaways? I do! I gotta say tho... as many as I've entered, I have yet to win. Oh well, what are ya gonna do?!

My friend is doing a giveaway on her blog from CSN stores - a Step 2 easel with a magnetic/dry erase board side and a chalkboard side! Check it out here.

This is a super cool prize - something that I've looked at for Cooper when he's old enough - he LOVES magnets on the fridge and just recently got into coloring! Can't go anywhere to eat without making sure he has a crayon to draw with! Thankfully he's almost past eating them. :) Ok, enough yackin, go check it out!

Good luck! I know I'm excited.

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Thanks Amber!! I've actually won once during a giveaway on a blog - you would have thought I won the lotto I was so darn excited!! Ha!! Good Luck - I think the easel is super cute!!!!

Jamie

Katy said...

Ber- I went to the CSN site and found this..perfect gift for Cooper. Ha! http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/Fisher-Price-N3658-FIS1109.html