Wow! Matt & I are coming up on our 2 year anniversary and I haven't updated this thing for about a year... crazy how time flies huh?
Well, since last year, Matt & I were blessed to get a trip to China on the Jayco dealer trip, we have finished our basement and love it, entered the new century and got DSL and wireless internet, got a new cat, Matt got a new fishing boat and in April we took our first cruise together. Kim had her third child, Addison, and Katy got married to Jacob - both in the same weekend! Matt also started a new career as an electrical apprentice the he is thoroughly enjoying! The amount he learns (and loves to share with me) has been pretty cool since July.
Somewhere between all of that we've had a few trips to North Carolina, visited friends in Indy and went to a few Notre Dame games. We've had a great year and are looking forward to the coming year and new challenges that await.
For Thanksgiving this year we're heading north of the border to Canada to spend time with Paul, Dar & the family. For Christmas we will be in North Carolina spending some great quality time with Matt's family in his parent's new house! They just moved closer to their work which is a huge blessing for them! New Year's eve we'll have the "Bontrager Christmas" as mom & dad will be in Florida for Christmas. It's a great family time of the year and we can't wait!
Well, I think that's it for now... I know it's not a huge update, but it's a step closer to the more frequent updates I'm commiting myself to! Let us know how you're doing, we love hearing from everyone!
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Our life... almost 2 years later
Posted by Matt & Amber at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment