Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2 years today

Hello to anyone reading this! This is going to be short and sweet because I am in Louisville, KY., in my hotel room completely EXHAUSTED from the first day at the show. I (Amber) got here on Saturday afternoon and have been on my feet basically non-stop on cement. It's been intense, but good. The only thing that really stinks is that my husband is in Indiana and I'm in Kentucky.... oh and today is our anniversary.

MY HUSBAND ROCKS by the way. Even though we're not together, check this out! He still finds ways to sweep me off my feet, even though we're 500(ish) miles apart.

Even though we're not together now, this weekend Matt & I are heading to Chicago to see Wicked and have a nice weekend, just us celebrating us. I'm so excited.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I need to get to bed, but I will try to post soon!

0 comments: