Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Gorsuch's go GREEN

OK, so we're not really "green" like the world has commercialized that word - this is our new GREEN re-designed blog. Also, this picture is Matt showing us his green side :)

I've officially re-committed to take this thing seriously, keep it updated and not throw it on the back burner. Matt & I are discovering how difficult it is to keep up with everyone that we don't see on a daily basis... and this is our solution!

I hope you like it.... make sure you take note of the new address: thegorsuchfamily.blogspot.com. As always, we love to get email.. "our" email address is: gorsuch2005@gmail.com. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Hooray for you! Love the blog, and now I can know everything about you two! :)
Aunt Cindy

Jillian said...

Thanks for letting me know about your new and improved blog! Woohoo! We haven't seen you guys in forever. I have a blog too. Add me to your links! Tell Matt we said hello!

http://trulyblessed.wordpress.com/


Jillian

J. Garber said...

Green = boogers

Kim said...

Seriously, it's not easy being green!