Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WE'VE BEEN ELFED!

Check out our bad selves: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9561343006. I LOVE THIS! My sister-in-law Kelly got me onto this and so far it's inspired myself and Jeni and who knows who else. hahaha!

Also - last night we got to go to dinner with my parents and Ethan... that boy always keeps my husband occupied and all of us entertained... as you can tell by the picture!

Not a whole lot is new with us... we are heading to Canada tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with Dar & Paul & the Troyer family. We'll come back Friday and from there I'll head to Louisville, KY for the National RV Show - my second time now... it's going to be a crazy week. Oh and while I'm gone for a week for the show, Matt & I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary in separate states. We will, however, be heading to Chicago after I get back to see Wicked to "officially" celebrate our anniversary!

Fun times.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great picture Amber! Have fun in Louisville!

Kelly said...

I think Drew likes watching your Elf Yourself as much as ours! He says, "Uncle Matt, Dancing, Ah Aber Dancing, hehehehe"