I love Christmas. There's just no way around it. LOVE it! Here are some pictures of Christmas shaping up so far this year around the Gorsuch house!!
The tree is decorated! The first gifts are wrapped and more are on their way!
Cooper & Matt were wrapping presents together and I apparently was not allowed in "Santa's workshop" (aka our spare room). But Matt knows me well and hid the presents anyway while he was working because I'm oblivious and STILL walked into the room totally unaware of the sign - I totally didn't see it. I'm a dork, but at least my hubby still loves me! He then proceeded to kick me out and make me sit there thinking of how I could snoop... but no excuse got me through that door till he was done!
This is Cooper at Grandma Bertha's Christmas on Sunday... Matt got a camo hat and put it on Cooper! He was pretty pumped about it as you can see!





1 comments:
LOVE that picture of Matt and Cooper peaking out of Santa's Workshop! And you need to behave!
Post a Comment