Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 05, 2008

Bethlehem Live!

Hi all! A few months ago Matt & I started attending Crossroads Church and this weekend they are holding their annual Bethlehem live! event - it's a live nativity walk-through experience and is great! Below is the link - check it out and come check it out! Tonight was our first night and it is also on Saturday and Sunday night.


PS - as an added bonus to seeing this amazing story come to life, Cooper is baby Jesus this year! So as long as he's not on a break to eat or get his diaper changed, you'll see us on the last stop of the walk!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a complete bummer that we missed the Bethlehem Live. Tonight was the last night by the looks of the web site. I've seen that set up many years now on my way to Target...and always wondered about it...times/dates. Now we've missed it all together. I've been sick all weekend.

If by some chance they do another production this month...let me know. I'm sure it was really good. The kids would've loved it.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Matt and I went last year, but didn't make it this year! If I would have known Cooper was baby Jesus we would have made a point to make it...too cute!!!

J