I know, 2 blogs in 2 days. Amazing right? I am off work this week so I'm catching up on things I love doing in my free time (aka Cooper's nap time) and I love blogging!!
Yesterday while Matt worked on clearing my parent's driveway... Cooper & I had a great time playing in the snow! He has experienced snow... but this was his first time running {well... kind of}, playing and sledding in the snow!
Think "A Christmas Story" for this picture. I couldn't stop laughing because he couldn't move! hah! Just stood there taking it all in. Those tracks around his were from me running around... acting like an idiot :)

He still seemed a little worried, but got used to it and started laughing at his crazy momma.

This was his FAVORITE! Being pulled around in a sled and down big hills! {the hills in mom & dad's yard - but to him - HUGE} He laughed every time and would keep giggling as mommy tried to pull him up the hill each time, try to run down without falling or letting him run into trees... oh he had a blast!

I stepped away to take a picture and he grabbed the ropes and tried to hand them to me like "ummm hello what are you waiting for?!?!?!!"
Yesterday while Matt worked on clearing my parent's driveway... Cooper & I had a great time playing in the snow! He has experienced snow... but this was his first time running {well... kind of}, playing and sledding in the snow!
Think "A Christmas Story" for this picture. I couldn't stop laughing because he couldn't move! hah! Just stood there taking it all in. Those tracks around his were from me running around... acting like an idiot :)
He still seemed a little worried, but got used to it and started laughing at his crazy momma.
This was his FAVORITE! Being pulled around in a sled and down big hills! {the hills in mom & dad's yard - but to him - HUGE} He laughed every time and would keep giggling as mommy tried to pull him up the hill each time, try to run down without falling or letting him run into trees... oh he had a blast!
I stepped away to take a picture and he grabbed the ropes and tried to hand them to me like "ummm hello what are you waiting for?!?!?!!"
Then we decided it was time to come in, dry off and warm up! What better way to do that then to play with Grandma's corn cleaning brushes?!?

...and hot rod through the house?
...and hot rod through the house?
Here's to many MANY more winter wonderland play days!




3 comments:
what a cutie! that's funny how he organized the brushes.. wonder where he learned to be so organized from?! haha..j/k..love you ber!
hey! Addison taught him that thank you very much! punk. :)
Addison is very good at arranging those brushes and all the other smaller things that she hides behind things!!!!
I love the snow pictures.....he looks thrilled!
Post a Comment