Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

On the mantle... console table... whatever.

(This is blog #2 today - don't forget to read about Cooper's fun in a winter wonderland!)

So recently I was reading through one of my new FAVORITE blogs before Christmas - The Inspired Room - and came across this mantle decor and fell in love! As the blog is named... I was inspired!

One slight problem... I have no mantle.

But I have a console table. Score! Here is my rendition!

PS - I love my reindeer.
(This is blog #2 today - don't forget to read about Cooper's fun in a winter wonderland!)

3 comments:

Katy said...

i love that reindeer too! :) Your mantle is beautiful!

Kim said...

Love it amber!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job....and I love the reindeer too! It's so nice when you can see something that gets you inspired!