Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Oranges

Family Traditions? Oh yes.
Family, food, candy, pie, food, family, oranges, pickles in the tree... plenty of family traditions to go around!
Every year in our stockings, we always got an orange at the bottom. You hit the orange and you know you're done... it also helps the stocking look nice & round on the bottom!

This year, Cooper LOVED this tradition!

Cooper found his orange (and also stuffed his paci in his mouth upside down. sheesh.)


Matt found his orange... but Cooper wanted it.


I found my orange. I was super pumped! hah!
Cooper took mine too - we just didn't get a picture of it.

Cooper & his oranges. Yummy yummy orange skin!

Ahhhh... enjoying the spoils.


Merry Christmas from the Gorsuch Family!
(I know it's a couple days late, but we were traveling! It's the thought right?!??!)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time....Cooper & his oranges! funny!

Katy said...

What a cutie! love him! Can't wait until New Years!