Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I don't have a lot of time to write, but I will say that I'm still full from Mom's wonderful Thanksgiving meal... and it's almost been 24 hours since we ate. We had a wonderful time playing together, eating of course and just being together for the holidays! It's so hard these days with the munchkins but I'm glad we could enjoy most of the day together!

Our family!


Addison, Tristan & Cooper played so well together!


What's a Thanksgiving without clay pigeons? Matt & I were just a little into it this year... my sore shoulder proves that today! good times.

Unfortunately, I can't be at the annual Bontrager hoopla this year, so I'll miss the BIG clay pigeon shoot-out, but I'm glad I got to take part in this one!

The munchkins had a great time playing together all day! It's been fun looking back at photos over the last year to see how much things have changed!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: