Today is Matt & my 4th anniversary! Here is a little walk down memory lane...
My college graduation. Matt proposed the night before!! I was still in shock in this photo.

In China soon after before 2nd anniversary!

Last year's Christmas card. Right after anniversary #3!

Time flies. It's crazy that we're already at 4 years, but I fall more and more in love with him every day. I love living every day with my best friend!
My college graduation. Matt proposed the night before!! I was still in shock in this photo.
In China soon after before 2nd anniversary!
Last year's Christmas card. Right after anniversary #3!
Time flies. It's crazy that we're already at 4 years, but I fall more and more in love with him every day. I love living every day with my best friend!





3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Love you!
I think the only thing you need to cap off this Happy Anniversary post is a set of pictures from the Colts game that YOU TWO WERE AT!!!!!!!!
Funny Tal - i was just doing THAT when you commented :)
Post a Comment