Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 07, 2009

One of those days...

My latest facebook status update:

Idiots on parade in Goshen today. No, you cannot take up the ENTIRE aisle at Meijer just for fun and no you cannot stop at EVERY sample station around the store especially if you're walking in front of me! Oh, and there is no "The" in Wal-Mart and Meijer is not plural! Ugh! Ok, I'm done now :)

Please tell me I'm not alone out there! People today were driving me crazy. Here's to a better rest of the day!

Quick update: With the recession, maternity leave, etc., I had been working most of the year part-time, but that all changed this week. I am currently trying to recuperate from my first full-time work week since before Cooper was born! How is it possible to have a full-time career, be a full-time mom AND keep your house halfway decent so you don't break your leg tripping over random things in the house? I'm emotionally, physically and mentally exhausted. I'll update with a real blog soon.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Wait...how do you keep a clean house WITHOUT working full time? I clean and my boys come behind me and mess it up again...including the "biggest boy" his name is Ben :) Hope your having a relaxing weekend! :)

Talia said...

awwwww, amber! this is how you do it: YOU KEEP ROCKING THE WAY YOU ALWAYS DO! love ya - bye!