Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

There are 3 things I know about blogging.

1 - I used to love blogging.
2 - I haven't blogged since LAST October. Unacceptable.
3 - My children don't stop growing.

Soooooo my conclusion is that the blog will be restarting soon. It's not for you, it's for me. But I'd love if you'd read it, comment on it and love it as much as I do! I love looking at the old blogs I did for Cooper (and the 2 I did for Brin) & his cute infant things he did. Well, he's almost 4 and starting preschool next month. Brinley is 18 months old and running e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. Last time I blogged she barely had enough hair to make a psycho straight fountain ponytail with the 5 hairs on top of her head that I fashionably tried to clip a bow onto to help it out... and today we moved up in the world to high pigtails with a few stray hairs in front. Time goes to fast. I need to capture those memories ASAP.

-Like the time last week when Brin decided to take off her poopy diaper and jump around in her crib until I came and found lots of poop covered fun.
-Like the time Cooper told me I needed to be spanked because I growled. If he can't growl, no one can growl.
-Like the time my son decided it was OK to wear pirate costumes, capes, cowboy hats/boots, etc. on normal days. Who cares?! {PS - I love it}
-Like the time my daughter decided/learned to climb her block toys, the coffee table AND the dining room table... all in a 24 hour period.
-Like the time my daughter pooped & peed in the potty BEFORE she was 18 months old. Hasn't happened since but she did it once!
-Like the time my son decided he was going to finally get potty trained but hated tighty whiteys so he wears boxer briefs and they are so cute on his little butt. (TMI?) Not to mention the time (tonight) when he ran around the house naked... except that he was still wearing his John Deere camouflage cowboy boots?

Well, I don't want to miss any more moments on the blog. I'm forgetting them already and I'm only 1 year behind on blogging.

Here we go again...

(new blog post coming soon)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

SO Glad. I love your blogs. Love ya!

Amanda E. said...

Yay! So excited to read :)