Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little moments of pure joy

Today was one of those amazingly beautiful Fall days. The kids & I just enjoyed being outside (mostly at Grandma's) swinging, playing in the leaves and playing with puppies! HAHA I feel like I should also say something like we broke out into song spontaneously, dreamed in cartoons & farted rainbows... however, it was just a great day overall and thought I'd share some of the kiddos' happy moments that I was able to catch on camera.

Swinging & having the time of her life.

Love my little spazoid child.

Higher Grandma HIGHER!!!

Seriously... cutest picture ever. A boy & Grandma's puppies.

These kids just light up my world. So much has happened this year since January when Brinley entered the world, we became a family of 4, I quit my job (haven't shared that on the blog yet... so there ya go), am home full-time and have done a little traveling with my hubby. It has been a stressful, but fulfilling life change we've made and I'm trying to enjoy every bit of it! The kids don't stay small forever ya know.

Moments like the ones I caught today always seem to overshadow the timeouts, tantrums & screaming fits that I the kiddos have all the freaking time sometimes. On those cold winter days when I have a bad mommy day, I can't wait to look back on these pictures. I love these beautiful warm Fall days! Enjoy them while they're here... I think until like, tomorrow?

1 comments:

Katy said...

cute pictures Ber! The pictures you have of Brinley make her look so much like Matt!