Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

How does that saying go again?!??!!

Oh yeah... "A picture is worth a thousand words."
So I'll give you 5. Enjoy!








In case you haven't got the hint...


That's right folks! Our due date is February 2! Ready or not, here comes Gorsuch baby #2!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah, yeah, and........... yeah!

Katy said...

haha..nice pictures!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Two Little Princesses said...

Congrats...so exciting!! :)

Anonymous said...

EXCITED!!!!! What a cute little one on the ultrasound! That would be my grandbaby!!!! xoxo

Talia said...

al;ksfja;lksdnc;alksn; iaj;ewlifnalskmalsdgkvjv akweir'a;wealndv;kasdlfkjasd!!!!!!! (I am so excited that I'm having a hard time typing actual words!) Love ya!

~*Connie*~ said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting. Looks like were only a few weeks apart. Oh, and I just realized who your husband is. I guess the last name should have been a clue but....I'm slow. We grew up together on the same street. ;)