Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

::Insert deep breath here::

Sooooooo much has happened the last while it's hard to fit it all into one blog... I promise I won't. BUT I do promise to bring you up to speed on what's going on in the Gorsuch family world in a semi-quick nutshell.

Late last year my buddy Jeni left her job to be a stay at home momma {jealous!}... but with that left responsibilities to be taken over at work. I got assigned to take over most of the event coordination of our company's larger corporate events throughout the year, actually 2 in particular. I thought, oh yeah, I can do that. I had been #2 for years, how much different can #1 be? Yeah, let me tell you, it's a whole new ballgame. In charge of 500 people for 3 days?! If you know me, you KNOW it's right down my alley!... just very stressful and at times overwhelming. But long story short, last week I returned from my first major corporate event... it was a success! I've been home 5 days and I'm still pooped. It was a great accomplishment though, to see it from start to finish was VERY fulfilling. Now, onto the next event in September!

On the home front... Cooper got his kitties (as I mentioned a couple blogs back)... their names are Alice & Jasper (and yes, those names are where you think they are from! hah!)... at least we didn't do Bella & Edward {against my will... sigh.}

Here they are - Alice is on the left, Jasper on the right.


Cooper is doing very well with them... he loves them and they are SUCH good kitties! Jasper takes quite the beating, but Cooper is trying to be gentle with them... (emphasis on trying).


Cooper is BFF with his cousin Addison. She loves the kitties too!

And speaking of BFFs... here's Cooper's buddy Alyah! She came over to hang out with us for an afternoon! (oh and Jeni too :) hah!)


My buddy Stacey gave Cooper this AWESOME John Deere pedal tractor... he LOVES it!


Speaking of things Cooper loves, here are some things he's kept himself amused with lately...

Daddy's fishing boat and a scrubbing brush...
Reading his nursery rhymes book before going to bed... {only the BIGGEST book we own... sheesh.}


Getting water-logged right before bedtime over Memorial weekend at the lake house...


Trying out stylish new hair-dos and loving every minute of it...

Grandma Carrie - he had her all to herself for a whole weekend!


Grandpa Ralph


Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles...


The night I decided he needed a bath but wasn't ready to go inside so I hosed him down... for an hour... fully clothed... he loved it!

The newest addiction though... the trampoline. He just got a mini version for our basement, but he loooooves Aunt Kim's & Uncle Roger's... we can hardly get him to leave.


He's just too cute.


So now, in a nutshell, you are caught up to what's going on in our lives. There is another blog I'm putting together once I have photos that will highlight our backyard makeover! Let's just say... my husband rocks! Until next time...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been sooo busy! That little guy of yours is such a cutie! He has so many expressions! Love that little guy! Have a great 4th of July! Safe travels!