Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Our baby is ONE!!!!

Our baby, Cooper Riley, turned the big 1 today! And you know, I can honestly say that I enjoyed today a WHOLE LOT more than I did last year! :) I know Matt surely does too!

We got a VERY sweet message from Cooper's cousins Drew & Jillian from N. Carolina! You can see it HERE. Thank you Drew for the sweet song! Cooper is going to love it!!

Here are a few pictures from Cooper's big day!

Sleepy birthday boy this morning getting ready to head out to face the day!

Opening a present with mommy!
Opening a present with daddy!
Family photo!
Same family... 1 year ago:
(momma sure is lookin' rough - whew baby!)
For Cooper's birthday tonite, we went to dinner at River Inn (yumm!) Cooper was excited that Grandma & Grandpa Bontrager joined us!
Playing with Grandpa Wilbur
Playing with Grandma & munchin' on a lemon! Yummy!
Cooper is "SO BIG!" No, of course he does not have us wrapped around his pinky! What ever are you talking about?
I can't believe he's one. I just can't. Where did the time go?! We have learned so much as parents over the last 12 months and have learned so many ways how to NOT do things and hopefully have figured out some ways to do things right! We know we still have a lot to learn and that the learning will never stop, but we are L-O-V-I-N-G every minute of it! Cooper is a great kid and we are so blessed to have this little miracle in our lives, because that's what he is. Mommy & Daddy love you Cooper Riley.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy b-day Coopie! We LOVE you!

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!!! Can't believe he is one already..crazy! Saturday should be lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Cooper! This day IS a whole lot easier for me too than last year! It is hard for Grandma to wait for that wee little one to show his little self after Momma has been pushing for hours! but I'm sure glad I was there!
We love you!

Cindy said...

Love the post Amber! And love your little guy!

Talia said...

Hahahahaaa! That "Little Rascal" poster is hysterical!

Happy late bday, Coop!