Here are a bunch of pictures from Cooper's birthday party on Saturday! We had a great time with our friends & family!
Cooper's great birthday cake made by Great Aunt Gloria!

Cooper's great birthday cake made by Great Aunt Gloria!
Cooper got to dive into the green block... here's how he did:
"Mom, I have something on my hands, please wipe it off."

"My hands are SERIOUSLY STICKY and I do NOT want to be in the spotlight anymore! Get me OUT OF HERE!!"
Slight meltdown...

"Mom, I have something on my hands, please wipe it off."
"My hands are SERIOUSLY STICKY and I do NOT want to be in the spotlight anymore! Get me OUT OF HERE!!"
Slight meltdown...
Cooper got LOTS of great gifts... here are a few highlights.
He LOVED these little trucks Stacey got him! He was and is still so excited about them.

A cool driving toy - Addison helped Cooper unpack a few gift bags! Thanks for the help Addison!

Little Mr. Cheeseball came out for his last gift... a wagon! He L-O-V-E-S his wagon, he was just giggling, laughing and kicking his legs in this thing.

All the munchkins joined in the fun!!
(L to R: Tristan, Addison, Alyah, Cooper)
He LOVED these little trucks Stacey got him! He was and is still so excited about them.
A cool driving toy - Addison helped Cooper unpack a few gift bags! Thanks for the help Addison!
Little Mr. Cheeseball came out for his last gift... a wagon! He L-O-V-E-S his wagon, he was just giggling, laughing and kicking his legs in this thing.
All the munchkins joined in the fun!!
(L to R: Tristan, Addison, Alyah, Cooper)




3 comments:
LOVE your little boy! And I love the star glasses!
Loved the party! I hope Cooper wasn't too traumatized with green frosting! haha
He's so cute with his 'Super Star' glasses!
How fun! I cannot believe he is one!
Post a Comment