I took the plunge today and took on a half bushel of peaches to freeze and make jam! (Thanks Mom & Kim for the motivation) Of course, Cooper was under my feet most of the time. (when he wasn't napping...)
"Aww Mom why can't I have one?" How can I resist those eyes?! They melt me.

Ok, maybe she won't stop me if I take just one...

Victory is mine!!! (He was licking it - haha!)

And after he was done holding it, he decided it was to be used as a bouncy ball. Simple entertainment my friends. Love it!

"Aww Mom why can't I have one?" How can I resist those eyes?! They melt me.
Ok, maybe she won't stop me if I take just one...
Victory is mine!!! (He was licking it - haha!)
And after he was done holding it, he decided it was to be used as a bouncy ball. Simple entertainment my friends. Love it!





2 comments:
Peaches are fun.....even with bruises from being thrown everywhere!
he's such a cutie!
Post a Comment