Seriously - sometimes I feel like the energizer bunny family... we just keep going and going and going...
I finally got a night tonight where I put everything off (95% of that because of an on-coming migraine, but still.) and it was so nice! Here is a recap of what our lives have been like at home when we've not been running everywhere all the time!
Cooper. Man, this guy wants to walk SO BADLY! He's been taking 3 - 4 steps at a time depending on his mood. After he face-planted a good one a few days ago, he was anti-walking until today when he decided to walk 4 steps for mommy!

He has discovered the joy of my kitchen cabinets!

This was sweet. Today all of the sudden the house was silent - that normally worries me. The dogs were outside and when I looked out the front door, this is what I saw! Daddy & Cooper were waving to all the cars driving by and playing in the grass!

Cooper LOVES his baths and he LOVES to get his teeth (he's got 2!) brushed. He got a bath tonight and daddy had him in the sink so he could laugh at himself in his oh-so-cool towel and brush his teeth! It was really super cute. A little later the little booger escaped after he shed the towel and before the diaper was on! It was naked baby on the loose with mommy chasing him with a camera! That, my friends, is another post. :)

On another note - OUR DECK IS FINISHED!!! My hubby rocks. He is now a staining machine and it working hard to make this project look perfect. Here it is... pre-stained.
I finally got a night tonight where I put everything off (95% of that because of an on-coming migraine, but still.) and it was so nice! Here is a recap of what our lives have been like at home when we've not been running everywhere all the time!
Cooper. Man, this guy wants to walk SO BADLY! He's been taking 3 - 4 steps at a time depending on his mood. After he face-planted a good one a few days ago, he was anti-walking until today when he decided to walk 4 steps for mommy!
He has discovered the joy of my kitchen cabinets!
This was sweet. Today all of the sudden the house was silent - that normally worries me. The dogs were outside and when I looked out the front door, this is what I saw! Daddy & Cooper were waving to all the cars driving by and playing in the grass!
Cooper LOVES his baths and he LOVES to get his teeth (he's got 2!) brushed. He got a bath tonight and daddy had him in the sink so he could laugh at himself in his oh-so-cool towel and brush his teeth! It was really super cute. A little later the little booger escaped after he shed the towel and before the diaper was on! It was naked baby on the loose with mommy chasing him with a camera! That, my friends, is another post. :)
On another note - OUR DECK IS FINISHED!!! My hubby rocks. He is now a staining machine and it working hard to make this project look perfect. Here it is... pre-stained.
This is what we started with...
Good job honey! I'm so proud of you and your handiness around the house!




4 comments:
haha..He is such a funny guy! Good job Matt! It looks awesome!
Did Cooper piddle on the floor while he was crawling away from you? funny little fellow!
That's just like Matt & Cooper to be waving to the cars and playing in the nice green irrigated grass! It should have made you proud! how funny!
I love the sink picture! lol
Post a Comment