Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Strike has been called off!

Yes, I've been on a blogging strike. No reason, just needed a break! So here we are again.

This little guy wants to WALK so badly. He took his first step/dive to me on Friday night, followed by a huge bang into the coffee table.

Here he is, pushing his stroller at the fair. HAHA
Cooper's favorite thing at the fair... tractors!!! He loved the steering wheels!
We have been working SO hard to get this guy to feed himself. He wasn't putting toys in his mouth, let alone food, sippy cups, etc. He has come leaps & bounds in the last 6 weeks! Here he is with his yummy biter biscuit!
We also have his starting to hold his bottle! What a guy.


More updates are on the way, but just wanted to let ya'll know the strike is over. I'm baaaaack! {bwahahaha!} :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah....she's back! I was just thinking yesterday(I didn't hurt myself either) that it has been a long time since you posted on that cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

Not on him...just about him! I stand to be corrected!

Katy said...

you know.. Tristan's favorite thing at the fair was the tractors too! He sat him on a couple then noticed the sign that said please don't sit on the tractors..haha..woops. oh well. Got some good pictures out of it! Ha! Looks like he was enjoying his bisquit a lot! Cute!

Bethany said...

I'm a little embarrassed to ask this, but what is a "Butter Biscuit"??
Also, Cooper just gets cuter and cuter...how is that possible??

Amber said...

haha a biter biscuit (altho butter sounds better) is a baby cookie/biscuit thing that introduces babies to solid foods. With Cooper not wanting to feed himself, this a good way to start with him!! He loves them. Stacey said her kids were obsessed something fierce.

Unknown said...

Deep down I must have really wanted it to be a "butter" biscuit because every time I read it, my brain just goes butter butter butter. I have butter on the brain, or butter brain. I should stop. Glad Cooper is making his way to solid food!

Cindy said...

Love that pic of him standing on the steering wheel! "Watch out world, here I come!"