Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The little guy's new 'do!

Matt & I took a big step the other day... Cooper got his first "official" haircut!

I say "official" because it was done by a professional.. we have buzzed and trimmed a little here and a little there... including the infamous baby mullet {not the mullet!!!}... but not until it became a huge mop on the top of his head {and my mother called him a hippy boy} and it was out of control did I allow my husband {hehe} to talk me into getting his hairs trimmed and evened out!

No worries... my watchful eye was there to make sure the curls were not taken away for good!

Before... Cooper looks worried!


Matt's long-time friend Casey did the honors
{who by the way JUST got engaged - congrats Casey!!!}
Our finished stud-muffin! He looked like such a little man.


Casey did a great job! Matt was laughing because neither he or Casey could have imagined the day that she would be cutting his {I know, ours, but for old-time friends sake, his} son's hair!

I am so freaked out to cut little Mr. Cooper's hair, so this is a huge step for me! I DO NOT want to lose the curls... I'm not quite ready to let go. No worries... I won't let it go too far so the poor kid will be haunted with a mullet, but I LOVE those stinkin' cute curls. {he's starting to get flippies on the back of his head too!!! yeah!!!} The best part about this haircut is that I think it's making it grow in faster :) - His daddy is LOVING that! haha!! Thankfully he got ONE trait from me {my hair is ridiculously super-fast growing - no I don't use miracle grow as shampoo - wow, that was way out there - I have no idea where that came from. wow.}... poor kid this trait may curse you...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!

Katy said...

Yeah..i don't want to cut Tristan's curls off, but he is getting a major baby mullet..good bye curls..hopefully they will grow back

Cindy said...

Cute new look! :)

The Robinsons said...

Such a little man! I was glad I saw your blog--I love to keep up with everyone and especially hear more about adorable babies:) John protests that we want cut our baby girl's hair until she's 10! haha.