Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

So I'm still around...

Hi all! So I've been ignoring the blog for about 2 weeks - since Tristan came to join us in the world! Matt & I have been super busy between work, the house (go figure) and just enjoying life!

My new favorite hobby is belly-watching. Little baby boy Gorsuch is a little psycho and I think it trying to escape out my belly button! It's so cool. We had our doctor appointment today and I am measuring RIGHT on schedule for 29 weeks! Only 77 days to go! I can't believe it!

In the last week we've also got a new computer, so that's been a little dramatic setting up - between my short prego fuse and all these computer wires and my inability to bend as well as I used to, it's been a trip - but we're up & working and can I just say that I WIN!??!!

Matt & I are getting more & more excited about the baby, talking about possible names and trying different ones out (you would LOVE to know wouldn't you? too bad for you we're still not telling!) :)

Anyways, once I remember to bring my cord home from work I'll get some new photos up. We're 3 days away from our final flooring project - our bedroom gets new carpet on Monday morning! We've been doing the carpet in phases so we have room to store all our crap.

Speaking of crap - I am finding out how much STUFF Matt & I have kept/accumulated/not thrown away since we've been married! It's a good time to be going through stuff - spring cleaning fever (still) and nesting... Goodwill isn't going to be empty anytime soon!

Well, that's all for now... I'll have some pictures up soon! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again!!! Welcome back! The nursery for baby Gorsuch looks great!

Kim said...

It's about time! I was just about to leave a nasty message! Glad your short prego fuse will be over soon! :)