
Holy cow... time really does fly. When I started writing this entry it was June 27, 2006. That means Matt & I have been married 7 months and I can't believe how quick it's gone! But the good thing is that we're loving every minute of it and it offers new challenges for us to face together :)
We've been so busy working around our house with about 100 projects going at once! (Ok maybe a few less but that's what it seems to be...) Matt has done awesome at totally reviving our almost-dead lawn and has made a ton of additions including a garden which is blooming to the brim! We had a fence put around the back yard (mainly for the dogs) and we have refurbished our front landscape to make it look as non-old-fart-ish as possible! We bought a wheel borrow, spreader and hall tree :) PHEW... it's getting there!
Besides all the house work, Matt and I have had the chance to go to North Carolina for Easter, Gatlinburg, TN for Memorial Day and random little weekend trips whether it be for a wedding or just to get away!
We both have a ton going on at work, I have our annual dealer meeting coming up which I am helping plan and will be gone for 10 days... Matt was in Cleveland for about 5 days being trained on a new robotic welder that he will be programming and training others on. It's been a very exciting time for us! We've had a lot of changes and challenges in our lives so far and we've been able to talk and work through them rather gracefully!
This is our first blog that we are mass emailing out! I am realizing more and more how much we are losing touch with friends that we don't get to see everyday! Hope this all finds you well!
If you know of anyone else who'd like to get this... please email us and let us know!
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
7 months already!
Posted by Matt & Amber at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment