Hi all!
So I figured I really need to start blogging again. I love looking back on all the times I've blogged about Cooper, our life and how everything is constantly changing. With baby girl coming just around the corner, here's to a great year of blogging!
Like the title says, this a preview of coming attractions. We have been working SO hard on getting baby girl's nursery ready. Matt did a great job painting the nursery (it used to be almost a navy blue!) that is fit for our little princess :) Here are a couple shots of the room.
So I figured I really need to start blogging again. I love looking back on all the times I've blogged about Cooper, our life and how everything is constantly changing. With baby girl coming just around the corner, here's to a great year of blogging!
Like the title says, this a preview of coming attractions. We have been working SO hard on getting baby girl's nursery ready. Matt did a great job painting the nursery (it used to be almost a navy blue!) that is fit for our little princess :) Here are a couple shots of the room.
If you notice that little pink bear... that's "baby sister bear." We had a big brother day to celebrate Cooper being a big brother... another blog on that will be coming this week!
I can't believe that in a couple weeks, we'll have a little munchkin filling up this car sear again!
Oh and another thing... the kid definitely is set for life (well, ok, maybe until 6 months) on clothes. The girl has a wardrobe to be jealous of! What I think is funny is I was against having a pink room... so we went purple. Yet, look at the closet. Oh well, what are you gonna do?! Little + pink = irresistable!!!

Another project I decided to take on (sometimes I think against my better judgement) is sewing for baby girl! The sewing machine & I have a love/hate relationship. I yelled & maybe used some colorful language and it pouted (a LOT)... but after a bunch of phone calls to my WONDERFUL & patient mother-in-law Carrie, and a trip to Hobby Lobby & Yoder's fabric store later... here's what I got...
Another project I decided to take on (sometimes I think against my better judgement) is sewing for baby girl! The sewing machine & I have a love/hate relationship. I yelled & maybe used some colorful language and it pouted (a LOT)... but after a bunch of phone calls to my WONDERFUL & patient mother-in-law Carrie, and a trip to Hobby Lobby & Yoder's fabric store later... here's what I got...
Here's what we started with...
The finished project!
The sewing machine won a lot of battles.... but I won the war. Go me!! They're not perfect, but you know what... I made them! I made them for our little girl and I cannot WAIT for her to wear them!
Side note: You notice I'm calling her "baby girl"... yes, we're doing it again. Ya'll know she's a girl so we're making everyone wait for the name to be a surprise. Yes, we have a name. Actually, we have 3. I want to see my baby girl and then name her. So this is fair warning, if you ask for her name, you won't get an answer :) just fair warning.




2 comments:
Nice job on the room. LOVE the booties -- I'm proud of you Amber.
Can't wait for baby girl to arrive.
Any hints on the name? Just kidding...lol
Post a Comment