This morning we took Cooper to our friend Debi's house to see her baby kitties and lambs!
He LOVED it!
Trying to get him to pet little Orphan Annie. He had his eyes set on a bigger goal.

Breatrice. This sheep LOVED to be loved. I think she thinks she's a dog. She let Cooper tug her horns, pet her and just love on her. She's expecting babies any day now!
He LOVED it!
Trying to get him to pet little Orphan Annie. He had his eyes set on a bigger goal.
Breatrice. This sheep LOVED to be loved. I think she thinks she's a dog. She let Cooper tug her horns, pet her and just love on her. She's expecting babies any day now!
Me & little Orphan Annie. What a sweety! Except for when she got poop on my BUTLER shirt.

Cooper & Beatrice. Again. He loved her.

Cooper & Beatrice. Again. He loved her.
He loved all the animals! Almost makes me want to get a goat. I love goats {I know, very random right? But have YOU ever had a pet goat? They're awesome.}
Little Orphan Annie even got kisses!
Matt has been wanting to get a kitty for Cooper (outdoor kitty, mind you.) Wouldn't you know it, Debi has 2 that she wants to adopt out. So why get 1 when you can have 2 so they can be friends? But come on, the little black & white one was making dough on my hand! Yes, I know. I'm a TOTAL sucker.
Here is one of our kitties! The other one is all black and fluffy... I couldn't get a good picture of him because their momma is also black, and fluffy. Kind of blended together.
Cooper was trying to feed this little one big kitty food. They are only 3 weeks old, so we will go back in about 4 weeks to see them again! Cooper can't wait!




2 comments:
Mommy can't wait...Mommy has always loved kitties/cats! She was going to have 400 of them, so she said, when she has her own house! LOL
aww...yay! that's exciting!! :) I'm jealous..Jake doesn't like cats. yeah..haha..I remember when you wanted around 400 cats! You should get the goat too!
Post a Comment