Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Where does the time go?

Well, hi!

No, I haven't forgotten I have a blog.

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth.

Yes, I need to update.

Let's put it this way, 2 weeks ago I went to Florida with my mom for a week! {I know, really tough} We had a great time. I came home, went to the pumpkin farm the next day (Bontrager family tradition 4 years running!), then Monday (the very next day) Matt & I decided to put our house on the market by the next Tuesday (8 days! yes, we know we're nuts). What can I say? We fell in love with another house. So yes, I took a slight sabbatical, but I'm back and wanted to let you know that I will be giving a proper update soon. Until then, here are a couple shots from our Sunday at the Pumpkin Patch!

Aren't my boys so handsome?!
My little Momma's boy! Love it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Talia said...

Who is that foxy lady in the second picture? She's one hot mama!

Love ya - Tal