Hi to whoever has found our blog!
A quick update on our lives... last week I (Amber) went to her first RV show as a Jayco rep and quickly learned how much I have to learn. Matt's birthday is coming up on Monday, Feb. 27. Today Matt & our brother-in-law Roger & nephew Ethan went to a boat show... Matt found a boat he'd like, maybe some day...
I took a stab at grooming our little Charlie pup, not bad for a first try! We miss Matt's family in NC and can't wait to see them in April... We're heading to Indy next weekend for a supercross race at the dome and to see a few long lost college friends of mine!
That's basically it for now... today is a relaxing day recooperating from the long work week and a time for home organization and more projects! If all goes well, Matt will have flood lights installed for our back yard!
Have a great day all!
Saturday, February 25, 2006
A quick update
Posted by Matt & Amber at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment